GVS Gift Voucher Shop Trading term and conditions
The Gift Voucher Shop Trading term and conditions
These terms apply to any order for the purchase by any person ( “Client”, “you”) of One4all Giftcards (“Giftcards”) and/ or the acquisition or use of any images, materials or information in any media through or derived from our websites and in making any such order, acquisition or use the Client accepts these terms in their entirety.
1. Gift Voucher Shop (“GVS”, “We”, “Us”) will use its reasonable endeavours to dispatch gift cards within two working days of receipt of an order with valid payment from the Client and to deliver within five working days
2. We will dispatch all orders through normal postal channels unless alternative dispatch arrangements have been selected and agreed. We may, at our discretion and subject to the value of the order, elect to use courier for special Delivery. For normal postage arrangements risk will pass to the Client at the time of dispatch.
3. Title to gift cards will remain with the GVS until such time as payment has been made in full. GVS accepts no liability for loss, damage or theft of gift cards once they have been despatched.
4. You will notify us as soon as you become aware of non-delivery and in any event within four working days of receipt of invoice.
5. Any discrepancy between the values or quantity of products ordered and those delivered must be notified to us as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event within one working day of delivery.
6. Giftcards will be charged to the Client at face value.
7. Gift cards are not sold on a sale or return basis and refunds for over ordering of Gift cards are not permitted.
8. Use of the Gift cards will be subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Gift card applicable at the time,
9. Future orders will be accepted by GVS based on these Terms & Conditions (as may change from time to time). A copy of the most up to date version is available for inspection on request.
10. Payment terms unless otherwise stated will be in advance of despatch.
11. Additional Charges are reserved for special fulfilment, carriage, handling and other bespoke items (pricing available on request).
12. We reserve the right to withdraw any arrangement previously agreed with you in the event that payment terms are not complied with.
13. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders at our discretion.
14. Orders will only be accepted from authorized personnel as notified to GVS. or through secure connections on our Online Corporate System (OCS) facility.
15. It is an offence to alter our cards and any altered, photocopied or defaced cards will not be accepted.
One4all Gift Cards
16. We reserve the right to amend the list of retailers accepting the One4all Gift card without notice. GVS accepts no liability for costs incurred as a result of any amendments made. An up to date comprehensive list of all our merchants is available on our website www.one4allgiftcard.co.uk
17. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of literature and information. We accept no liability for any listed retailer refusing to accept a One4all card.
18. Under no circumstances can gift cards be sold on to a third party at a discounted rate.
Data protection – Use of Personal Data
19. GVS, and its third party agents e.g. couriers, may process information that is supplied to it by the Client for the purposes of fulfilling an order. Where we are requested to deliver an order direct to the Client’s employees or other nominated individuals, we will be required to forward those delivery details to our printing/delivery agents and in submitting an order the Client undertakes that is has obtained the consent of the relevant employees and other nominated individuals to allow us to do this.
20. GVS will be responsible for ensuring that the gift cards and the scheme(s) are operated in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. We warrant that as at the date of acceptance of any order we have all relevant licenses and authorizations.
21. In respect of the use of the Website including image library or other downloads:
(a) All intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in the GVS and any GVS related materials (provided by the GVS and whether or not obtained through the Website) are the exclusive property of the GVS or are provided with the authority of the owner;
(b) Subject to both these terms and to the advance written consent of us to each proposed use, the Client accepts a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use images and other materials expressly identified as being available to the Client through the Website for its own internal business purposes and without any amendment or adaptation
(c) GVS reserves the right to suspend or cancel any such license upon immediate written notice
(d) GVS does not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this Website nor does GVS guarantee that use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs;
(e) All names, images, logos identifying GVS are proprietary marks of GVS. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on the Website are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. GVS does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
22. GVS accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to supply gift cards due to any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
23. Subject to the other provisions of these terms, where GVS is liable for any breach of an accepted Client Order, any such liability shall be limited to any direct damage suffered by the Client. For the avoidance of doubt GVS shall not be liable for any indirect losses. In any event, such liability for any claim or series of related claims shall not exceed the purchase price payable by the Client for the Gift cards or other goods or services in relation to which such claim(s) is made. Liability for death or personal injury is not excluded.
24. GVS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. The Client can obtain a copy of the current Terms and Conditions by calling our corporate sales or customer service teams on 0870 085 4141.
25. Any order for gift cards or other contract between GVS and the Client may be terminated forthwith upon written notice in the event that:
(a) Either party is deemed to become insolvent or unable to pay its debts or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business in the normal course; or
(b) Either party enters into a voluntary arrangement or enters into an informal arrangement or composition with or executes a deed of assignment or trust for the benefit of its creditors or any of them calls a meeting of its creditors or any of them for the purpose of re-scheduling any of its debts or it calls a meeting of its members or creditors for the purpose of considering a resolution for voluntary winding up other than for the sole purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction; or
(c) Either party has an administrative receiver appointed over the whole or substantially the whole of its assets; or
(d) Either party has a receiver appointed or execution distress or diligence is levied over any of its assets or any part thereof; or
(e) Either party is in breach of the terms of this Agreement, or, where such breach is capable of remedy, the party has failed to remedy such breach within 14 days of receiving a notice from the other party requesting that such breach be remedied.
26. PROVIDED THAT any termination hereunder shall not affect any obligations incurred prior to such termination.
27. These terms and the provisions of any order made by the Client and accepted by the GVS shall represent the entire agreement between the parties in respect of the matter concerned including any use of Website based downloads or other facilities.
28. Each order or other use of the www.one4allgiftcard.co.uk website by the client is governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
29. These are general trading terms and conditions and should be read in conjunction with the specific terms and conditions that apply to the sale and use of gift cards.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service offered, please contact Customer Services on 08700 85 4141 or write to Customer Services at GVS Limited, PO Box 52796, London, EC1P 1ZA. They will be pleased to help and explain our complaints procedure in more detail. GVS will try and resolve your complaint as soon as possible. Often however, the complaint will need to be investigated. If this is the case, GVS will write to you within 5 Business Days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and tell you how long it might be before your complaint is resolved.